FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Brookings

We are just a few miles from the California border. Kind of a pyschological milestone for me, to know that we have completely traversed the state of Oregon. We will probably stay in Brookings tonight and head for Crescent City California tomorrow. Posting this from McDonalds in Brookings.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Thanks for posting these blogs. I have been away from town for the past month, and just enjoyed reading a month's worth of your adventures

Chuck

7:57 AM  
Blogger Candy and Ron said...

Thanks, Chuck. Do we know you? Ron.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

No, I do not know you. I live in Richland and saw the article in the TCH. I have been reading the blog ever since.

Nancy and I ride recumbent bicycles, and have been interested in the gre3enspeed trikes for several years.

Chuck

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter