FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Let's Play in the Dunes

I think we are going to go just a short distance from Florence tomorrow, maybe camp at the Honeyman State Park.  I want to show Candy the Oregon Dunes.  I am thinking we will either rent a sandrail or take one of those other vehicles that haul bunches of people out for a tour.  I have been in the Dunes before, but Candy never has.  It is a totally different world from the dripping coastal forests we have been riding through.  It should be fun.  Ron.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the great pictures, but I am still waiting to see some with Candy in them! Continue the great adventure trip and have fun!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Candy and Ron said...

Karrie, I need to get my own camera, I guess, so that I can get some pics of Candy.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter