FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pictures from Astoria



We spent several days in Astoria drying out and visiting with Kem and Tiina. I love you both...Mom

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you two Crazies!!! This is Kirk, from the campground last night (the fat old guy who claims to be a Buddhist)... Damn!!! I just checked your blog... just totally incredible. My hat is off to the two of you, and you can bet I'll be thinking of you every day on your Great Adventure. I wish you the absolute Best, and fulfillment of all your dreams. Kirk

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kirk. I enjoyed chatting with you. Wish we could have had more time. Ron.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter