FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Newport

Passing through Newport right now. Posting from a public library. The trike is down the street at the bike shop getting a smaller chain ring installed, to make it a little easier for us to pull the steeper grades. Spent the night last night at Beverly Beach State Park, probably spend tonight at South Beach State Park or maybe Lost Creek State Park. The weather has been great for the last two days, and we are still having fun!! Ron.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure how this works, but we just wanted to say Hi. We enjoy reading about your adventures.Love,Debbie and Julie

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter