FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Seaside

Today we made it out of Astoria and down to Seaside, where we are staying overnight with a nephew of Candy's named Jeremy and his wife, Gretchen. The pedal down from Astoria was comparatively level, the shoulder nice and wide, and the weather terrific. I wish the rest of the journey down the Oregon coast could be just like today. Had to install a new tube in the rear tire at Jeremy's place. Gretchen, Jeremy's wife is envious of our trip. As usual, the trike drew a small crowd of onlookers when we parked on the promenade in Seaside and had lunch. Ron.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, I don't have your cell number or would have called you. Sounds like you are making great time and I'm envious also. love you both, Mom

10:50 AM  
Blogger Yonder Vittles said...

Candy and Ron,
Nice to meet the both of you at Nahelem State Park. Good luck on the rest of your journey. If you would like to check out my own little corner of the great blogosphere go to www.aaronjmaier.blogspot.com and I hope to see you a little further on down the line. Ciao, Aaron.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter