FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sunset Ride on the Pasco Side



We went for a nice ride on the trike this evening on the Pasco riverside bike path. I will miss riding there when we leave. Pasco is very lucky to have the beautiful parks and paths on the river. Riding along near sunset, looking across the river at the sun as it dropped behind the mountains, the temperature was perfect, riding past families out with their kids, couples roller skating, saying hello to people as we passed, it was marvelous.

If you are a trike rider in the Pasco area and want to ride with us some evening, drop me a line at dustyrains@mailblocks.com We would love to meet you and ride with you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it doesn't matter how cool it is, or how much attention it gets... it's a Harley.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter