FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Monday, October 03, 2005

More From Astoria

We have decided to stay in our Astoria motel, the Lamplighter, through Monday night. It is going to be raining all day but is supposed to clear a little tomorrow, I think. Plus we still have some shopping to do here. I need to purchase a spare tube for flats and a few other items of clothing. Also need to do laundry and visit some of the local attractions. Any excuse not push ourselves out of our room and down the road in the pouring rain works for me. Ron.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey You Two!

Congratulations on getting under way on your adventure. Sounds like it's off to a great start, all things considered.

We'll be following closely and wishing you the best of everything on your trip. Please stay safe and keep us updated as often as possible.

We love you. Scott, Janet, and Finn

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter