FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Almost One Month on the Road

Ron has been after me to enter something to the blog.

Short thoughts...
The ease of the down hill ride does not cancel out effort of the uphill ride.
Slugs get on and in everything.
Racoons do not have beady little eyes, they are slant eyed.
You can do dishes without a dishwasher.

I believe our ancestors were the bravest people ever. They didn't have motels to dry out in or daily shopping at grocery stores to replenish supplies.

The Oregon Coast has the best park system for camping, it is so beautiful. The rain is not a problem for us, it helps cool us down as we pedal along.
I don't like racoons, I do like campfires. Candy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter