FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Our unofficial Fredericksburg taxi driver.

Front row; Janet's daughter, Janet, Janet's husband
Second row; Candy, Julie, Ron, Debbie
Peeking over Debbie is the owner

While the poster thing was going on and calling for a taxi that was very busy, a young lady offers to drive us up town before the restraints closed. She even insisted that we finish our drinks. We get ready to go, she introduces us to her husband and daughter, we visit a bit and get a picture. That's how we met Janet Jung, our unofficial taxi driver and tour guide. She had us laughing with the stories she told and then waited to make sure the restraint was still serving before leaving. The next day during our ride we saw a ranch gate with her last name and there is even a road named after them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter