FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Talihina, the town, quiet and friendly

Julie and Ron planning a ride.
They decided to visit Stigler, OK where they live when Julie was 4 and Ron was 9 years old.

Pam's run by Hateful Hattie in Talihina, OK

serves an excellent breakfast.

Concealed Weapon Permit Class posted in a restaurant window.

RoseMary's serves a great Ribeye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter