FOR THE HEALTH OF IT

The journey of my life.

Name:
Location: Anytown, USA, United States

I am a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, wife, daughter-in-law, lover, friend, and nurse. I have lived my life trying to please everyone. I'm not sure what would be left if those titles were to go away. About Ron: I am Candy's husband. My previous life before undertaking this trip was working in the paper manufacturing industry in the Pacific Northwest. I am taking this time off to have the adventure of my life, meet new people, get fit, discover our country on a more personal level, and accomplish something that I will always remember which is to circumnavigate the US on a HPV(Human Powered Vehicle). I am 52.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

After the ride


We were hot and dirty after our ride to Oklahoma and jumped into the pool to cool off and refresh ourselves. Julie fixed drinks and joined while we waited for Debbie to get home. Time was getting close, like 10 minutes, for the Sopranos to start and we weren't ready to get out of the pool and hot tub. Julie set up the TV projector and big screen outside so we could watch the Sopranos outside while in the pool. Debbie comes home, joins us in the pool. Chinese was order for dinner and was served at poolside where we ate, drank and watched TV and a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter